There are many types of holiday available to patients on peritoneal and haemodialysis with websites providing all the information required.
Please note that the SCKPA is not endorsing any of the facilities listed. However recommendations and reviews of any of the below will be included on submission to the webmaster.
- Lakeland Dialysis: based in Cockermouth since 2004. Dialysis for visitors to the Lake District
- The Scottish Renal Registry: list of hospitals and renal units with dialysis facilities
- KC Dialysis: a family run dialysis centre in Bournemouth
- NKF: list of dialysis centres in the UK
- Cruise Dialysis: offers cruises from river boats to worldwide ocean liners.
Review: an excellent cruise with haemodialysis on board by SCKPA committee members Mike & Pam Pitcher
- NKF: list of dialysis centres around Europe
- NephroCare: detailed holiday dialysis information for PD & HD patients with support from the Fresenius NephroCare team.
Review: holidaying in Faro, Portugal, with dialysis by SCKPA committee member Bob Price.
- NKF: list of dialysis centres in a number of countries world-wide
- NFK: tips and guidelines, information on travel insurance and funding etc.